The 20 Best Advertising Thesis Topic Ideas for College Students
Choosing an apt thesis topic is the first step to success, that’s why it is important to take it seriously. Firstly, it should be manageable, neither too narrow nor too broad; secondly, it must be interesting for you. If you still don’t know what to write about, here is the list of thesis titles in the field of advertising that can come in handy:
- Advertising and the Internet.
- The art of advertising.
- The history of advertising.
- NLP in advertising.
- Alcohol and tobacco advertising: to be or not to be?
- The mechanism of advertising: how it works.
- The psychology of the consumer: what we buy.
- The role of package design in successful selling.
- The world’s most famous brands.
- How to make a consumer buy your product.
- How to make your goods popular.
- Good quality vs. good advertising: what really works.
- What advertising should be banned?
- Stylistic peculiarities of advertisements.
- Sex in advertising.
- What products don’t require promotion?
- Advertising execution styles.
- Factors affecting the level of impulse buying.
- The impact of advertising on children.
- The most profitable things to advertise.
Describe how the process of advertising has changed with the appearance of the Internet.
Decide whether this kind of business can be considered art. What kinds of art is it connected with?
Explore the history of advertising from the very beginning up to nowadays. Note the main changes.
State whether neurolinguistic programming used in advertising is effective.
Analyze alcohol and tobacco advertisements and decide whether they are appropriate. Should promoting such things be banned?
Explain how advertising influences our mind and what psychological tricks make us buy this or that product.
Do research in the field of psychology and state what people are guided by while choosing goods to buy.
Explain how the design of something influences the consumer.
In this paper, describe 5-10 world’s most famous brands: their history and way to success.
Point out the most famous marketing tricks that help manipulate the consumer; define the most effective ones.
Devote this paper to the most efficient marketing mechanisms that can promote our goods in the best way.
Do research and define what is more important for success: good quality of a product or an apt advertising.
Analyze the advertisements and state what advertising should be banned; explain why.
In this paper, explore peculiarities of advertising texts in terms of stylistics.
State the reasons of using such a thing in advertising; decide whether it is appropriate.
Define what goods will always be popular even without promotion.
Describe the types and styles of advertisements.
Explain what makes us buy this or that thing.
How does advertising influence children?
In this paper, make up a list of the most profitable things to advertise.