7 Unexpected Dissertation Topics In Finance And Banking
Finance and banking are subjects that are not easy to approach by many people. They are not only difficult as a study course, but they require an analytical mind and the ability to make complex structures in your mind pretty fast. Besides, there is a lot of information you need to memorize and to be able to incorporate all the aspects when you create a paper. If you are thinking to follow a career in this niche, your dissertation could be a great occasion to widen your knowledge and to prepare for your future job. These dissertation topics are easy to analyze, and they will certainly impress your professor.
- What is it worth investing in? There are many people out there who want to invest their money in something secure that will bring them profits. No business is completely secure, but you can discuss what are the main points they need to watch out for.
- Baking security. Even if the banking system evolved a lot in the last years, there are still breaches in their security systems that can allow criminals to steal the funds. Try to find some valid, useful solutions for this problem.
- Terms and conditions. The truth is that most of the people who sign a contract with a bank don’t bother to read the terms and conditions, especially if they are written with complicated terms. Make them understand how important it is to be aware of what are they are signing.
- The advantages and disadvantages of credit cards. Less and less people choose to keep money cash. However, there were times when having a credit card was useless, or it created only complications.
- Making a personal budget. Especially for young people it can be tricky to administrate their finances efficiently. When they create a budget for every month, and they try to minimize their expenses, they will suddenly notice how they have more funds left for important things.
- Life insurance, how necessary it is? Every month or year you can pay a certain amount of money, and you are covered if you have a health problem. The problem is that many companies have so strict rules when it comes to life insurance, that some clients could not access the funds even in hard times.
- Loaning money from the bank. It is very common to hear people loaning money from the bank to buy a house, a car or to send their kids to college. Unfortunately, many of them are not aware of how much money they will actually have to pay back. This dissertation can be very useful for your colleagues, and your professor will highly appreciate it.